Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ceramic Grill Store - Adjustable Rig

Options
I ordered the R&B Adjustable rig from Ceramic Grill Store a few weeks back and I have to say I'm really loving the setup. The ability to raise the grid and switch quickly back and forth between indirect and direct (both raised and and the fire ring) have really improved my heat control.  Did my first reverse sear awhile back and it came out great. 

Also, when my package arrived there was a ding in the outside which went all the way through and chipped my oval stone.  I called the next day and spoke with Tom and emailed him a photo (this was Friday).  By Tuesday of the following week I received a replacement. 

I'm really glad I returned the place setter that I hadn't opened and upgraded to the Adjustable Rig.  It's a really simple (elegant) design and very well executed.  I'm definitely going to get the spider and cast iron grate and another oval grid at some point in the future. 

No affiliation, just a satisfied customer who would happily recommend them for their products and their customer service.
Raleigh NC, Large BGE and KJ Joe Jr.

Comments