Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Dealer in Cincinnati, Northern KY Area

Options
I was looking for a good BGE dealer in the NKY or Cincinnati dealer.  I have had my egg for about a year now and the dealer I purchased from in Florence just recently went out of business.  I had a warranty claim for a firebox with them and cannot get an answer on what is going to happen.  Anyone know of a good one that I could work with?  Thanks in advance...
Alexandria, KY

Comments

• bodski
    bodski Posts: 463
    Options
    Two good ones are Ward Way on the west side of Cincinnati and McCabe's Lumber. Ward Way participates in Porkopolis (area EggFest)

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle

• bodski
    bodski Posts: 463
    Options
    Also, I bought mine at Pool Stuff by Jungle Jim's in Fairfield on Gilmore. Very nice people that could possibly help you, but not as knowledgable as the other two.

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle

• Hoosier_Patriot
    Options
    Ward Way are good people
  • FarmerTom
    Options
    If you don't mind a little drive down to Versailles, Ky., I highly recommend  Mike Drury at Bluegrass Grills. He is on here also, @ THE DRU.  Send him a message.  The guy loves to egg and will spend as long as you want, discussing various cooking methods and foods and accessories.  I'm almost inclined to believe he became a BGE dealer just so he would have more opportunities to talk Egg.  And he carries Rockwood lump, that is how I found him.

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    +1   on  THE DRU ...in Versailles.

he is an awesome guy as well !!!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    I bought my XL Egg from Wardway Fuels.

I live closer to the Pool Stuff place by Jungle Jim's though.  Might have to stop in there and check them out.
    Also found Don Marcum's pool supply on 32 in Newtown one weekend during one of my daughters soccer tournaments.
    I'm in the market for a Mini Max.  First one that gets it in, gets my business.
    :-w
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Big50
    Big50 Posts: 39
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback...Versailles is only about 80 miles south so I think I will hit him up and see what he says...
    Alexandria, KY
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Big50 ...Mike is a great guy !  He takes good care of us every time we make it down there. He also has Rockwood lump...so take a truck....;))

I missed where you live..Cinci ?

I live in Carrollton, KY about 45 minutes from Florence, toward Louisville....right in the middle !!!!

Tell Mike that me and FarmerTom sent ya down...  

Thanks,

Donnie

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• Big50
    Big50 Posts: 39
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Will do @dldawes1‌ ...I'm in Alexandria so about 45 minutes north of you, drive through your area often, actually have some family in Ghent so very familiar with your area. Thanks for all the info, only been eggin for about a year now but absolutely love it and would love to get some rockwood not beat up by the FedEx guys...
    Alexandria, KY
  • evie1370
    evie1370 Posts: 506
    Options
    Wardaway. They are our dealer, West Side -the best side-of Cincy. Always cooking something on the weekend, weather permitting, and have been very helpful.

Medium BGE in Cincinnati OH.

"

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me. " Duke of Wellington, Battle of Waterloo.
  • FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    edited November 2014
    Options

If you are going to head down and see Mike, be sure to let him know you are coming so he will be there, here is his web site.  It has his phone # and lots of other info.   

http://bggrills.com/1-home.html

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• revolver1
    Options
    Email/call the mothership. If you have proof of purchase they can help you.
    Dan, Columbia,Mo.