Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First weekend with the LBGE and the AR

Options
Well spent most of the day playing with the large and the new AR. I really like the flexibility and versatility of both. I do not regret the medium but I feel I have a lot more creativity with the large and namely the AR. I think I could get 4 yard birds on there with the oval rack and the 18 round. I really enjoyed it. Cooked at spatchcock bird t take to my dad and the did some bone in breasts with some DP red eye express (thanks Cen Tex!!!!). Also did some new potatoes with onions on the CI skillet on the top level.

If any one is on the fence about an AR I would highly recommend you be good between now and Christmas and maybe Santa will bring you one. The platesetter on the medium was great bit after playing with the AR, I am sold.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend even though my beloved Fighting Tigers lost.
In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!

Comments