Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE's are in the Air & a question

Options
jfm0830
jfm0830 Posts: 987
edited November 2014 in Off Topic
It is a little early for snowflakes to be in the air, but as of this past weekend little BGE's are now in the air around my grill gazebo.

This post will answer the post below about what I did with my BGE patio lights from EGGtoberfest. I also have a question that those of you who got them in the EGGtoberfest swag bag (and are smarter than me) may have figured out. When a bulb burns out can you change it and how? The bulbs have a flange at its base that appears to keep it inside the BGE housing. The only other way I can figure out you could remove the bulbs would be if the piece of the housing that represents the Dual Function Metal Cap unscrews or untwists from the rest of the housing. I tried twisting them a little with no success and I didn't want to break bulbs the first day I tried to use them. So do any of you know if you can remove the plastic BGE covers from the light string to replace a bulb? Thanks in advance.

Jim

3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.

Comments