Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crazy Deal today

I stopped into Ace Hardware in Naples today and started talking to a dude about eggs. He was asking if there is much difference between BGE and KJ. We stood and chatted for a while looking at the KJ and I suggested that the egg is the best but a "Joe" is great for the price. That's when the sales person noticed a red tag on the KJ. He said, this may be on clearance, let me look. I grabbed the tag off the other one when the clerk came back and said "85% off today". I asked if they were both the same price, he said "yes". I said I'll take it. He said the diffuser was on clearance as well. I paid $127.50 for a black Joe and $7.50 for the heat deflector! The guy that bought the other one had an SUV and we put them both in the truck and took the home. I really didn't need it but how can you refuse a deal like that! Funny thing is I was there to try and buy a canning rack to hack a diffuser for my Acorn jr that I have in Naples ( holiday place )
In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 

Comments