Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Coffee machine

Options
fadax
fadax Posts: 32
edited November 2014 in Off Topic

Comments

• chipman
    Options
    Interesting, but the built in grinder makes this a no-go.
  • Firemanyz
    Options
    I'm not a coffee drinker but that thing is COOL.
  • fadax
    fadax Posts: 32
    Options
    Yes is a COOL thing !
    Milano-ITALY
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    I agree @chipman I went this direction one time with a coffee maker and it was too loud.
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Gotta have my pot of Joe.
    This is what we have and quite frankly it brews a great pot every time. Not to mention it also will deliver filtered hot water as well. both the coffee and hot water have separate filtration and the filters are readily available and reasonably priced. The product you pictured is crazy but to each their own. I would be terrified to see the price tag on that baby. But, I would definitely say that's a pretty sweet machine. image
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DieselkW
    DieselkW Posts: 894
    Options
    I've been using a Bunn for a long time - really happy with it.

Why have a WiFi module that doesn't sync with your alarm clock? That is a free million dollar idea from Uncle Diesel. 

Indianapolis, IN

BBQ is a celebration of culture in America. It is the closest thing we have to the wines and cheeses of Europe. 

Drive a few hundred miles in any direction, and the experience changes dramatically.