Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dat Fish....

Options
The wife and i have been sick for a few days and going through a bit of a slump I believe, which has only made us eat like crap and further the process of going down to rock bottom...We decided we would make the best of what we had and work on food again. I saw a post by one of the guys last week for bachelor meals and decdied the wife would really really love it. So we stopped into WF and grabbed fish, sesame seeds and asparagus for dinner. I have found that when i work out (4-5x a week) and eat right (usually by grilling everything) i have felt better. Last night was no exception and i think we are back on track with stuff. I knew something was missing when I opened the dome and had full of mold... Gotta cook more together.

salt pepper and garlic with a bit of grass fed butter to bind it to asparagus.... 
salt pepper and seasame seeds shelled on the tuna. 

I think i should have had the grill hotter and cooked it shorter for the best result but it was delicious and she was so thrilled. 
Beaufort, SC

Comments