Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Had to Try the Buffalo Leg Lollipops....and more Reuben Pig Shots,,,,,and more Kickin Collard Greens

Options
I just could not help myself.....My sister sent me the Jimbo's Smokehouse Rubb and Hot Sauce. Had to test them out on the Buffalo Legs. Greens are now in another pot simmerring for a couple more hours !!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

Comments

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    And the finish !!  Overdone the Reuben Pig Shots a little !!!

• Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    edited October 2014
    Options

Damned nice work, D!  =D>

Two interesting/innovative approaches (at least, they're new to me):

> Using the prescription bottle as a cookie cutter for the Swiss cheese

> Using a single skewer vs. multiple toothpicks

Oh, what the heck!  The whole damned Reuben Pig Shot recipe is innovative!

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Thanks !!  I can't take credit for the recipe though, I ran across it somewhere and tweaked it to fit my abilities.

Also the suggestion of using Corned beef is a good idea. I will buy some sliced at the butcher and see if the pill bottle will work with it too.

Well, on second thought, now I have another excuse to smoke another corn beef brisket !!!!!

DD