Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Turkey Wings on the Mini

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited October 2014 in EggHead Forum
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Yum
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Are you sure those aren't pterodactyl wings on an XXL?

Will be good eats in a bit, enjoy.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a winner to me!!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Mickey
    edited October 2014
    Options
    No room for temp so guessing at 400. These two are bigger than last time with two. So just turning often. Used coffee rub and will finish last 10 min with sauce. image
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options
    Add a little sauce. image

• gerhardk
    gerhardk Posts: 942
    Options
    They look huge and delicious.

Gerhard
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Lookin' good, Mickey! I need to eat more white meat myself. Will hafta add those to next week's rotation.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Dang
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN