Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuck in the rain in Nashville

Options
Tjcoley
Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
Plan was for taking in a football game. Vanderbuilt football in the rain? I don't think so. Even at $10 a ticket for mid field. One of the guys I work with went to last weeks game. Parked near the stadium and left his 2 tickets on the dash of the car. When he realized he forgot the tickets he went back to the car to find it had been broken into. There were 6 tickets on the dash. Will have to look into Predators tickets or Titans for Sunday.

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Slide down to the Boro mañana....couple of good afternoon games on.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    How far is the 'Boro' ?
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    If he knew what seats he had, he could have had the punks that ended up in those seats arrested for possession of stolen property.
    Options
    If he knew what seats he had, he could have had the punks that ended up in those seats arrested for possession of stolen property.
    Nola - Re-read the original post, they didn't take the tickets, they left 4 more - it is a joke, OK Grandpa, time to close the bar.....and go to bed!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @Skiddymarker - damn, I guess those two 32 oz gin and tonics plus the quarter handle of bourbon are slightly diminishing my math skills!  Maybe I need to switch to wine, a much more intellectual poison.
    Options
    @Nolaegghead - given the circumstances you describe - completely understandable - I'm surprised you didn't suggest setting "racacoon" traps to catch the alleged punks. Take care. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!