Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spatch 'n' Mac

Options
stemc33
stemc33 Posts: 3,567
Simple Spatch 'n' Mac tonight. No veggies, fruit or plated pics. It was good all the same. Mac was done in the oven, so that means I need another egg. I don't like using the oven.
imageimage
Steven
Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
two cotton pot holders to handle PS
Banner, Wyoming

Comments

• Terrebandit
    Terrebandit Posts: 1,750
    Options
    Just get an AR and cook on multiple levels. You could have done both those cooks at the same time. No need to buy another egg. Sorry about that :D
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Nice, I don't make mac and cheese very often but I did a ribs 'n' mac last week. Eating veggies is overrated anyway... :)

Options
    Just get an AR and cook on multiple levels. You could have done both those cooks at the same time. No need to buy another egg. Sorry about that :D

I haven't really looked at the AR. Is there enough clearance in the dome when cooking raised direct? I have a homemade extended grill, but never use it if I'm cooking on a raised grid due to clearance. I see other people on the forum cooking on multiple levels, but it looks like it could be a hassle.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming