Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I would use the "search function" but, ....

Options
Still no "full site view" for mobile users? What gives. Is vanilla backed with ios8 =))
Seriously it was working and then earlier this week it went kaput. I realize there was another thread on this....but, can't search without going to full site view. I wish we could do that via mobile view as well.
LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    "Request Desktop Site" still works from my phone. I believe iOS 8 has that feature now too.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    cazzy said:

"Request Desktop Site" still works from my phone. I believe iOS 8 has that feature now too.

I understand. But, you used to be able to just click the "full site" and Bing bang boom. Now your transported right back to mobile view. Why? Or better yet why can't we just have the same or at least close to same functions on mobile view.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • texaswig
    texaswig Posts: 2,682
    Options
    I just use Google search. It always works better.

2-XLs ,MM,blackstone,Ooni koda 16,R&V works 8.5 gallon fryer,express smoker and 40" smoking cajun 

scott 
    Greenville Tx
  • yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    Options
    Hate that I have to use the full site to search, see who likes or agrees with posts, and view my bookmarks. Unless I'm missing something.
    Dunedin, FL