Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday Wings

Options
Haven't been up to Egging lately, but 3 weeks and 3 days out from a new knee, I am ready for some wings  

Some with Tsunami Spin, some with Bombay Curryish, all with a splash of Sriracha. 

A little after dinner glass of wine and ice on the knee, and it's good to be Egging again 

Comments

• Egghead_Daron
    Options
    Best of luck with the knee recovery. I have my dad and my father in law who have both done it in the last year and a half. Father in law did exactly what doc told him to and all the exercises and didn't push it. My dad went way too overboard. Did way more than he should have. One has regrets and one doesn't.

Wings look great. I haven't tried tsunami spin. I really like them with Swamp Venom.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • jmarbs21
    Options
    Great looking wings!
    Durham, NC
  • tjosborne
    Options
    Glad your back too it, it's always good to egg.
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    edited September 2014
    Options
    3.5 weeks without egging is a long time. I just went 5 days and practically had to have the doctor write a script for Librium to deal with the withdrawal. I was starting to shake and hallucinate. 8-}
    Glad to see your back to eggin'. Wings look great.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming