Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any Eggers in CT?

Options
Jackbythesea
Jackbythesea Posts: 102
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wondering if there are any folks cooking on the egg in CT?
I'm in Westport.
Jack

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    jackbythesea,
    I'm curious to see how many you get. A friend just moved to East Haddam. I've been trying to get him into Egging. [p]Spring "Curious" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• JimboBQ
    JimboBQ Posts: 197
    Options
    jackbythesea,
    My bro-n-law lives in Glastonbury and he is having his first large delivered today. He's been hearing our family for the past year rave about what we do on our eggs and he finally decided to take the plunge. I hope we see him here on the forum with his first cook soon.[p]Jimbo

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    JimboBQ,
    How are things in Sparkle City...I need to make a trip that way and get a chili dog a plenty at the Beacon.
    Larry

• JimboBQ
    JimboBQ Posts: 197
    Options
    YB,
    Chili dog a plenty? How 'bout an outside with all the trimmings, or a hash, heavy on the red? That's Beacon talk for all you other eggers out there. Spartanburg is home to the world famous Beacon Drive-In. I'd say it's a notch or two better than the Varsity in Atlanta, and much easier to get to. Deep frying at it's unhealthiest,,,,,so I wouldn't recommend it for you, Mad Max! Seriously, my health situation is about the same as yours, but I still have to have a Beacon fix every 3 months or so.[p]Jimbo

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    JimboBQ,
    I can only eat like that about once a month.Does the owner still give away breakfast on Easter morning?
    Larry

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    jackbythesea,[p]My buddy Cap'n is in Wilton and Dublin is not too far from him.... both egg crazies.[p]John

• tmEGGer
    tmEGGer Posts: 92
    Options
    jackbythesea,
    I am near Hartford.
    Paul

• Jackbythesea
    Jackbythesea Posts: 102
    Options
    Spring Chicken,
    Looks like 4 peaople in CT!
    Jack