Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Taste Of Victory & A Taste Of Defeat

Options
Picked up our new freezer today.
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Solid Husker win against the Hurricanes. Noble loss to the Seahawks in OT.
MaMa wanted lollipops. Lollipops it is. Hooters style.
Watch Jon Gruden Put the Hooters Girls Through Ca…: http://youtu.be/jyNluXGknG4
imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I thought you and Henapple's boy (and FAMOUS Papa John's shill) played pretty well today. TFJ and I actually stayed at the Austin airport admirals club after we landed from New Orleans to watch the 4th quarter and OT.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    @The Cen-Tex Smoker‌ the game wasn't televised here unless ya had the NFL Sunday Game pkg. Which made no sense to me. I like the Jags but, we all knew the Colts would pummel them. Oh well. We all listened to it on my phone via iHeart Radio on News Radio 850 KOA. Awesome game even with the loss.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Nice looking freezer and cook. As much as I loved Ameer stuffing it down Miami's throat last night, I'm not sure he should be getting 40 touches a game much more. Take him off the return team for sure. 
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • tjosborne
    Options
    Ya it was a good game, thought the broncos had it until that interception. I hope this doesn't hurt the teams confidence. Oh and manning owns like 15 papa johns in Denver I'm pretty sure. I need to dabble check though but this isn't Aaron rogers and state farm.
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE