Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone know how to delete discussions that collect in "My Discussions"?

Options
Would like to clean up the accumulation but can't find any magic "delete" options?  Anyone know how to solve?
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• Thatgrimguy
    Options
    My discussions are your threads and you can not delete them. You have one hour to make edits, after that they are permanent. You bookmarks you can unstar and you can delete your drafts. But not your old threads.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    There forever. The reason I suspect is that the discussion was originated by you, but the comments on that discussion are the property of other posters. Site administration is probably the only one with the keys to that car. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,349
    Options
    Thanks for the above.  After some reasonable period of time (a couple of years?) the originator should be able to clean house.  Maybe in the next software iteration.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Tried to delete mine a while back. It would appear they cannot be deleted. Oh well c'est la vie.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    edited September 2014
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Thanks for the above.  After some reasonable period of time (a couple of years?) the originator should be able to clean house.  Maybe in the next software iteration.
    It would defeat the purpose of a forum. The idea is that your old questions and cooks can be found by someone who will find them relevant even years from now. So the same questions don't have to be answered daily. (not that people are actually willing to search, but that's the idea anyhow)
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum