Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Tenderloin(s) stuffed with thanksgiving stuffing & gravy (lots of pics)

Options
NDG
NDG Posts: 2,431
First . . . thanks to all for helping me with my homemade Gravy (it was key) because this meal turned out ridiculously good - sooooo satisfying!

- 3 lbs of tenderloin (two in one package) sat in brine for 5 hours then rested on cooling rack in fridge uncovered for 5 hours.
- pounded them both thin . . and rubbed both inner side with butter
- stuffed with my moms LEGENDARY bread stuffing / granny smith apple / whole milk motz / green onions 
- clam shelled the two tenderloins together & tied tight with butchers string
- hit the outside with layer of EVOO then rubbed with a ton of fresh diced ginger / granulated garlic / s & p
- egged indirect at 400 w/ pecan wood until internal temp around 140 in the thickest part
- rest & top w/ homemade GRAVY that you all helped me with- here is link http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/comment/1581249#Comment_1581249

Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Looks like a slam dunk to me. Solid all around. =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Thank you SGH . . I will sleep well tonight!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,654
    Options
    You can keep the green peas. The stuffed tenderloin and gravy looks AWESOME!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    Hey Koolaid! That's one heck of a good looking dinner! I love apple stuffing, how'd you make it?
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle