Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tuesday Night Chops!

A few Rib Chops and a couple of Boneless for my girls. Some of the most simple and best asparagus i've had, seasoned with butter, salt, pepper and garlic. Cant forget the good ole velveeta shells!
imageimage

Blake.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @Livinloud5‌
    Looks like a home run to me. I do asparagus almost the same way and it turns out excellent. I could eat 6-7 of those chops about now!! Good job my friend. Solid all around.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Thanks SGH! Apparently the alcohol had taken effect when I posted....the title was supposed to be "Thursday Night Chops"
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @Livinloud5‌
    Doesn't matter what night they were cooked when they look that good! Tuesday or Thursday I would devour them!! Excellent looking chop!

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out.