Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Need 1 side eggmate bracket for a BGE Large

Options

Anyone  that has moved to a table have just the curved part that attaches to the egg laying around?

If so let me know,,,thanks

Bill

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

Glenbeulah, WI

Comments

• bcsnave
    bcsnave Posts: 1,009
    Options
    anyone??

The Dude..a Mini and a Large Egg..a DigiQ DX (BGE Green)..some Cast Iron...a Thermapen.............and an Ol' Fashion

_____________________________________________________________________________

Glenbeulah, WI

• bcsnave
    Options
    I guess ...let me know if anyone has one

Glenbeulah, WI

• bcsnave
    Options

Buehler?..Buehler....Ferris?..anyone

Glenbeulah, WI

• bcsnave
    Options

Hell..oooo

Anyone...does anyone have just 1 bracket from an Egg Mate the they took off from a large when you put yours into a table? I want 1 so I can make a tool holder for the side of my egg.

Glenbeulah, WI