Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Rainy day pizza

Doing a Chicken Alfredo Pizza tonight, in the rain...Pics to follow!

Comments

• ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 3,823
    I did a few pies yesterday and it started POURING mid cook. It seemed to cool off the dome a bit and made it cook weird. The pizzas still tasted great, but definitely not my best performance
    Biloxi, MS
    Guild's Grocery BBQ Team
    The Grocery Cart
    XL / Small Green Eggs
  • llrickmanllrickman Posts: 585
    Did my second pizza cook last night this one was much better than the first one.
    One LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM
  • fusionhqfusionhq Posts: 1,705
    Well I have two variables. I should have stopped and got more lump!! Oh well. I'll make do! Thought I had some left!!image
    For anyone wondering, the new yeti ramblers are great. They hold temp better than the coolers do, which is muy importante here the great state of FL!
    No problem getting to 600+ even with little lump in XL! imageimageimage
    Ouch. image
    Dunimage
  • anzyegganzyegg Posts: 1,104
    Wonderful looking pie!!!! I wasn't sure you'd get it up that hot without much lump... Great job!!
    I knew in the back of my mind I could, by always scary when it's been raining out. It would have gone higher, I had to back it down to 550-600.
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,870
    Looks perfect Brian! That's a great Monday cook! I'll say this your Monday looks a lot better than my $hi+ Sammy Monday.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
    Thanks Blake. I'm sure your search will be short and painless!
  • TTCTTC Posts: 695
    great looking pie
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water --  Gallatin, TN