Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Updated BGE table

Finally got my second egg. Now my table is complete and my grill shack is done :\">

Comments

• XC242XC242 Posts: 1,078
    Two eggs, a table and a grill shack?? Holy cow, you got it all, niiicce!! =D>
    LBGE (still waitin' for my free T-Shirt), DIgiQ DX2 (In Blue, cause it's the fastest), Heavy Duty Kick Ash Basket, Mc Farland, WI. :glasses:  B)
    If it wasn't for my BGE I'd have no use for my backyard...
  • Long time coming and a lot of money!
    Good things come to men that have an understanding women in their life!
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,331
    Nice job and beautiful scenery.  

Make sure you have an air gap if you have wood under those eggs.  Without one, I burned a bit of my table through 1.5" of concrete,

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,959
    Very nice.

Now look at that poor lil weber! He's all looking up at the shack saying "what about me, boss?".
  • MeTedMeTed Posts: 697
    Awesome!
    Belleville, Michigan

Just burnin lump in Sumpter
  • johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 4,594
    I would kill for my own little Q shack..Love.Love it..Enjoy..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....