Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Tenderloin, BBQ Sauce and Sweet Potatoes

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited 5:20AM in EggHead Forum
PorkT_06_13_0018_06_03.jpg
<p />The picture speaks for itself... JUST PLAIN GOOD! Have a great evening.[p]BTW - Dr. Chicken where are you? I'll fix you a sweet potato!
[ul][li]Today's Dinner[/ul]

Comments

• Tim MTim M Posts: 2,410
    Gfw,
    I love `em!! I wish I could get the wife to buy them more than 2 times a year. She doesn't like them like I do, but then she won't eat Jello or cooked carrots either. She will eat broccoli though - yuck.[p]Tim

• Pork tenderloin is one of our favorites. I take them off at 135 deg while they're a little pink and very juicy.

• Bama FireBama Fire Posts: 267
    Gfw,
    We had pork tenderloin last night as well. I got to show off the new dome on the egg and the new deck to to friends. I loved throwing on the marinated tenders closing the dome, fiddling with the vents and announcing that the EGG temp would rise to 350. Well, it only rose to 345, but I was DAMN CLOSE! Results? Superb, as always. I am continually amazed at how easy it is to produce great results from the egg -- overcook, cook at too high a temp -- it just doesn't seem to matter.[p]A happy cult member,
    Bama Fire

• GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
    Bama Fire, I totally agree - Life is GOOD!