Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A little bit of Hatch, New Mexico in Indiana

Welp.

Inspired by some of the other Hatch green chile roasts my generous cousin shipped some up to me. I haven't seen any at the stores but really haven't searched for them so these will do!

Went regular grid height aroud 350-400 deg_F. This was my first time roasting on my MBGE and they smell just wonderful. They're currently sitting in some plastic bags right now to rest. I'll baggie em up in a bit with skin on and throw in the freezer.

A zen powerlifter with a medium BGE.

Comments

• And the results of my hard labor

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,877
    Ohhh the smell of roasting Hatch! =P~
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • BotchBotch Posts: 6,187
    You have a great cousin!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • Ohhh the smell of roasting Hatch! =P~
    It was a beautiful aroma!!
    Botch said:
    You have a great cousin!  
    Yes I do! He's one of those way older cousins that is basically like an uncle, love the guy, don't see him very often though. 

The parentals are going to Hatch, New Mexico sometime soon for one of the festivals and they're going to send me more!

weeeeeee