Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Back home.....gotta grill up something!

GeorgeS
GeorgeS Posts: 955
edited August 2014 in EggHead Forum
Just spent a week in Myrtle Beach at Pirateland campground with my girls. We had a blast! Great campground if your looking for a place to land down there. Took the girls on a helicopter ride that was awesome too. Can't wait to get back on the grill this weekend! I really need a small or medium to travel with!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos They fished until I made them go to bed! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I know I look like a dork but no matter how many times you look and know that those damn blades are well over your head you still crouch a little when standing under them! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Did a little surf fishing and caught a couple of these, of coarse way way way away from where we were swimming, lol. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos And my wife even bought me a new shirt! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Looks like a rally fun family trip.  With a rig like that you definitely need a travel egg.  If you are not in a hurry I would hold out and see if the mini-max lives up to the hype (assuming they actually release it sometime!). 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Look's like lots of fun! I am ready to get out camping myself. Just had knee surgery 2 weeks ago but on the rebound. We have a small we take with us and really works well for us.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• GeorgeS
    @SmokeyPitt‌ I have been holding off to take a look at a mini max. We shall see if it ever comes out!

@RAC‌ Hope you heal up quick and can get out there! We bought that trailer two years ago and my girls absolutely love to go camping!
    Bristow Virginia XL&Mini One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    Great post,and a great looking family. I agree it would be awesome to have an egg with your camping  set up. Thanks for sharing.
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • GeorgeS
    @johnmitchell‌ Thank you sir! I have a Weber Q that's plumed into the trailer with a quick disconnect but that damn thing drives me crazy for anything other than some hot dogs!