Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Do You Use Fantasy Football Software/Website for the Draft?

Options
I've been making my picks using paper & pens. You know, the stone age way. Most other fellas in my league have laptops at the draft so I thought this caveman might try that. I was thinking using a website or software that I can enter picks in as they're selected and rankings would be helpful. My league is pretty cutthroat so I wouldn't trust those bastids to give me any tips. Any recommendations?
Flint, Michigan

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I know there's quite a few FF playas here. Nobody uses a computer on draft day?
    Flint, Michigan
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    I'm in a couple of leagues that draft online (1 on Yahoo and the other on ESPN) and they both work well. Everyone in the leagues are set up so we see immediately who was drafted and who drafted them. You can edit the default league rankings to your preference and queue up players for a draft robot to auto pick for you while you Egg. We use the systems for our entire season and maintain lineups / monitor games weekly on phone apps.

If your league is run on paper you guys should look into an online league. It makes things so much easier.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Fred, I use www.footballguys.com another is www.rotoworld.com

Good luck.
    Jim

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Thanks guys! Our league is run through fblmanager.com and it's pretty bare bones and not user friendly. We are a keeper league with 10 teams and 25 man rosters. We have to cut down to 15 men before the 10 round draft. So rookies are red meat on draft day and of course knowing which player is already on a team is key.
    Flint, Michigan