Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pizza was a success

My first pizza on the egg was pretty darn good. Dough probably could have used another minute or so but was still tasty. Used so vodka pasta sauce ,mozzarella , bell peppers , mushrooms , half pepperoni and all Canadian bacon
One LBGE
Digi Q
green Thermapen
AR

Albuquerque, NM

Comments

• JstrokeJstroke Posts: 1,797
    Looks awesome, points for color.
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • tjosbornetjosborne Posts: 466
    Cannot go wrong with that.
    middle of nowhere- G.I. NE
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 2,728
    Looks good! Did you make your own dough?

Chicago, IL - Large BGE - Weber Gasser - Weber Kettle
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,688
    Nice looking pie!

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• llrickmanllrickman Posts: 580
    Yeah I did make the dough. I used RRP's pappa johns dough recipe because it looked like it would take the shortest time to make. I really liked it but I made it thicker than I like I prefer a thin crust but will try that next time
    One LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM