Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Fish Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa

Egg at 450 direct.  Roasted two tomatillos, 1 clove of garlic (skin still on), 1 jalapeno, until each charred.  Diced the tomatillos, garlic, half the jalapeno without seeds, also diced in a tomato, some cilantro, added lime juice, kosher salt, and pepper.  Quick spin with the stick blender.

Tilapia: just olive oil, salt, pepper, set on foil on the grill, about 10 minutes to cook through.

Spanish rice: from a box.  (Come on, its Wednesday!)

Chicago, IL - Large BGE - Weber Gasser - Weber Kettle

Comments

• JstrokeJstroke Posts: 1,798
    Good to see a weekday adventure
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,966
    Jealous
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,734
    Yum
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 9,723
    That looks great.  I actually really like the spanish rice that comes in a box (well, a bag).  My wife waited until I said how much I like it before she told me she put ketchup in it.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• blind99blind99 Posts: 3,952
    Hah! Ketchup does make everything better! :)
    Chicago, IL - Large BGE - Weber Gasser - Weber Kettle