Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Central texas steal on lg egg

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.

Comments

• ThatgrimguyThatgrimguy Posts: 3,572
    edited August 2014
    That's a small egg. Still a good price though. Wonder if warranty can transfer
    Biloxi, MS
    Guild's Grocery BBQ Team
    The Grocery Cart
    XL / Small Green Eggs
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,223
    That's a good deal on the small.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Would the person who buys this get a warranty?
    XL...Round Rock, TX
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,223

Would the person who buys this get a warranty?

No. Applies to original purchase.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,352
    Man, I work close by - but one of my major reasons for buying BGE is the warranty.  
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • 2sumoconnell  I can tell you first hand that I had mine replaced within 2 weeks of purchase and I am a believer.  I bought mine at BBQ Outfitters and I can't say enough about them!!!  So worth it to have the warranty!
    XL...Round Rock, TX
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 23,984
    it's a gift.  You can give them as a gift new and get the warranty.  I don't think the company has a problem with it being sold through a dealer as a gift.  I might be wrong, but that being false would eat into sales.

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,682
    The online registration page has a gift selection but it asks for the dealer's name. Would think the seller could get that info as they would have needed it to register it.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,922
    I wouldn't pay that. A cracked base and you could have had a new one. Now, if the warranty comes with it....

I found a fairly new small and got it down to 350. Haven't pulled the trigger though.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN