Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Table Finally Finished

Finally finished my custom table for my Green Egg, now I'm ready to start grilling!
image.jpg 766K
image.jpg 843.7K
·

Comments

• That is a sweet table ... Nice work =D>

Large Big Green Egg / Ceramic Grill 2 Tier grate / Maverick ET-733 / homemade egg station / Amelia Island Fl. "Go Gators"

·
  • Thank ya Sir!
    ·
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 10,304
    Welcome. That's a nice looking home for your egg. I really like the inlay inset of the granite. Nice job.
    LBGE 2012, Mini MAX 2014, SS Table and Stoker
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Middleburg, FL
    ·
  • NewsguyNewsguy Posts: 25
    I really like the inlay. The knotty wood gives it a nice look--classy, but informal. What did you use for a finish on the wood?
    ·
  • johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 2,179
    Welcome and a very nice looking table..I bet you can't wait to put it to use..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Excelerate....
    ·
  • I used high gloss spar varnish, 4 coats.
    ·
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    Beautiful table!
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Very nice! Now it's time to put that egg to good use.
    ·
  • mcmacmcmac Posts: 483
    Wow... very impressive.
    XL BGE -  Med BGE - Mini BGE - Traeger Pellet Grills

Hillsboro OR
    ·
  • rdunkrdunk Posts: 10
    Very nice table!! Good home for that egg!
    ·