Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dino Bones!

MJH
MJH Posts: 102
Pics to come. Got a late start and didn't plan it out like usual so I'm going slightly higher temp than usual. I gave them about 30 minutes at 350-325 and then settled in at 250. Did not marinate this time. Just pulled the membrane, drizzled on some A1 and then Stubb's Rub. Went on at 4 o'clock, planning on serving at 8. I normally go 5 hours at 225-250.

Serving with sweet potato fries seasoned with brown sugar and cayenne; a slaw I make with shredded cabbage, finely chopped jalapenos, a generous amount of cilantro, lime juice, a smidge of mayo and sour cream, salt and pepper; some grilled vidalia onion slices and Ranch Style beans (I'm Texan and those are good enough for me).

Going to spritz with a little Shiner if I think I need it. No drip pan. I'll let you know.

Comments