Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

CANADA EH

I'm wanting to know if any of my fellow Canadians or Americans would know of any good commercial BBQ rubs that are available up here  in the great north? 
Trenton ON 1 mbge for now

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 8,218
    Closest Dizzy Pig dealer is in Peterborough I think, House of Q has great stuff, closest to you is Kingston, Farm Boy Markets. House of Q sauces are also excellent. House of Q has online store as do many others. 

I have heard good things about Canada Q, Big Poppa products - but no personal experience. 
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • NanookNanook Posts: 846
    I order my Dizzy Pig rubs from BBQS.COM. they are in Ontario.
    GWN
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 2,737
    Schwartz makes a good spice mix for beef. I think that you can order online. They also make a poultry rub and fries seasining but beef is the best. (Montreal steakhouse style)

Fire in kitchen makes some really good.

You should be able to order online for both. Fire in the kitchen has a list of dealers on their website.

How far is Trenton from the border? I just order mine to a parcel service on the US side and pick it up.

• Don_PieroDon_Piero Posts: 86
    I'm happy with Bad Byron's Butt Rub. I use it on a lot of things. Unfortunately, its not available in Trenton.

http://www.buttrub.com/retailers/Canada.Ontario.retailers.html
    Piero from South Etobicoke in Toronto and sometimes Pinellas Park, St.Petersburg, XL-BGE
  • cook861cook861 Posts: 870
    Thank for the information next days off looks like a road trip in eastern Ontario
    Trenton ON 1 mbge for now
  • Monty77Monty77 Posts: 652
    Dizzy Pig for sure, House of Q is solid as well
    Large BGE 2011, XL BGE 2015, Mini Max 2015, Digi Q DX2, and member of the "North of the Border Smokin Squad" Canadian Outdoor Chef from London, Ontario, Canada

https://www.flickr.com/photos/monty77/