Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

SGH Has Returned!!

Options
13»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @johnkitchens‌
    You have been very kind to me since I have been here. I thank you for that. Love ya brother.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    I can't wait until the 27th to see what you in store! 

8-} @-) :D :-SS
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    SGH said:
    @johnkitchens‌ I'm very real my friend. Look at the things I post. I turned out cook after cook on different smokers . I have given nothing but good advice. I'm kind to everyone. What is so unreal about that?

You can definitely cook. You give extremely detailed and accurate advice. And cook on every cooker around. You are very kind to a point of preacher style kindness. Heck all of that seems unreal!
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • SGH
    Options
    @Thatgrimguy‌
    That's why I love you brother.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JRWesco
    JRWesco Posts: 57
    Options
    A lil Saucier crow sammich!! @SGH‌
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    @sgh - glad to see you rackin up the post count again. Dude you are drawing more attention the the dot com guy trying to sell tee shirts!!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • SGH
    Options
    @JRWesco‌ @Mattman3969‌
    Thank you for the kind words my friends. I love you both.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @JRWesco‌
    I don't actually live in Saucier. One zip code over. Just used that as it's very close. Thought everyone did that. If you make it to Saucer you are within 10 miles of me.

Status- Standing by.

• jllbms
    jllbms Posts: 381
    Options
    If you make it to Saucier you're 10 miles from anything! Right, bro? I'd also like to have our fellow Eggers spell out their phonetic pronunciation of Saucier. That'd be worth a few chuckles.
    Kemah, TX
  • StillSmoken
    StillSmoken Posts: 327
    Options
    This is great! @SGH you guys going on the Jerry Springer Show? I've got my calendar marked.
    Kennesaw Ga. XL Egg. Cheers, Kevin
  • SGH
    Options
    @StillSmoken‌
    I love you brother and you know why!!

Status- Standing by.

• Nanook
    Nanook Posts: 846
    Options
    I maybe you guys should get a room........just sayin' =((
    GWN
  • JRWesco
    JRWesco Posts: 57
    Options
    Gods country! (South Ms) your not far from me then brother! @SGH‌
  • SGH
    Options
    @JRWesco‌
    Gods country indeed! I knew I loved you for some reason brother!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @TexanOfTheNorth‌
    I missed your lobsters most of all my friend!! ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Woah now... There is a reason the sky is Carolina Blue fellas...
  • SGH
    Options
    @Eggcelsior‌
    Gods country extends up your way too my friend!

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options

Woah now... There is a reason the sky is Carolina Blue fellas...

College sports just for fun? ;)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker