Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

turbo and chopped

Options
set the grill up to temp before bed with the intent put the butt on around 3am and jump in the boat, around 8am im fishing and remember the butt in the fridge. goes in at 9:30 am at 325, done at 4, no foil. it was pullable but after all that ive read about chopped, i chopped it anyways. why are we pulling pork and not chopping
:)) burn your fingers or hold a cold beer in your left hand and a big blade in the other and chop, this is a no brainer
:D

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Stick with me, kid. :D

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    PS.. Next time, chop for longer. And get rid of the molasses! :) Try eastern NC vinegar. BTW, don't tell Hoss you're chopping. He frowns on that. :))

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,757
    Options
    i usually have the vinegar sauce mixed into the pull and then another sauce served on the side but not this time.  place near me must have some sort of chopping machine, it almost looks sliced but its way to tender to slice by hand, i almost think its a hundred blades that hits it all at once, its a newhampshire yankee pulled pork
    :))
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,581
    Options
    Man oh Man that plated pic is just plain Awesome..Love it...
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....