Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What A Zoo!

Mrs. TOTN and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful day today to visit the Toronto Zoo; and see the two Giant Pandas (on loan from China). We had a great time! Getting ready to make a quick trip to the store to get some things to go with some filets I am doing for dinner.

imageimageimageimageimageimage
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• Cool pics. I had to reread your post because I thought you were grilling panda filets! :))
    Steve
    Outside of Appleton, WI - MBGE, LBGE
    ·
  • abpgwolfabpgwolf Posts: 132
    Tastes like Chicken!
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 2,750

Cool pics. I had to reread your post because I thought you were grilling panda filets! :))

Nah, they were sold out.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    The pandas are sort of protected, but a spatched pea fowl.........maybe?
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·