Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gotta new Food Saver

Options
500 Posts: 3,177
Father's Day present I broke in the other day. Whole boneless ribeye was on sale.
I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
Member since 2009

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Very well spent $$$.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Great investment, I use mine all the time.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    Ya Buddy!!!
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • tksmoke
    tksmoke Posts: 776
    Options
    Been giving these the eyeball lately - is any model better than any other?  Do these improve freezer shelf life over freezer zip-locks?
    Santa Paula, CA
  • jtcBoynton
    jtcBoynton Posts: 2,814
    Options
    Yes freezer shelf life is much longer than zip-lock bags. 
    Southeast Florida - LBGE
    In cooking, often we implement steps for which we have no explanations other than ‘that’s what everybody else does’ or ‘that’s what I have been told.’  Dare to think for yourself.