Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kicking off July 4th Weekend...

hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Started early this morning at the National Constitution Center in Philly, today was Hoagie Day in Philadphia and Wawa built and gave away over 20,000 hoagies as part of the Welcome America festivities and our 50th anniversary...

Of course after my guys and I cleaned up that room, the last thing we wanted for lunch was a hoagie, so went to South Philly at Front & Synder and instead ate at John's Roast Pork. Quite possibly the greatest hot sandwich I've ever had...

Got home to a great big hug and kiss from Scoot who was happy to have me home and off from work for a few days.

Butts got on just as the skies opened up. No worries, esp with the smokeware cap. Going with Bad Byron's and peach and hickory for smoke. I continued the rest of the prep work inside. Rattlesnake tails, wings, and a couple of pasta salads. I'll prep the London Broils tomorrow...

Here are some pics...

Room prepped yesterday. And a new box of sticks was waiting for me at the door. The kitchen is clean and now closed.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments