Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Firewalk legs

GlennMGlennM Posts: 561
edited July 2014 in EggHead Forum
My wife will be home from visiting her dad tonite so have a pizza dough in the fridge. Should be good, I haven't made pizza for a while. My final dinner for "one" was Jamaican firewalk drumsticks, broccoli, and brown rice/quinoa made in chicken broth. I really like the firewalk flavour!
In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 

Comments

• tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    Good looking meal.
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,989
    Looks great!  Beautiful view you have there.  Did you polish off all those legs on the plate?  My wife only lets me have 3 :(.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• GlennMGlennM Posts: 561
    I had 5. The rest are for lunch today. I have been very careful with my calorie count, I save up during the day so I can have a nice dinner!
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • ads75ads75 Posts: 391
    Dizzy Pig Jamaican Firewalk is also one of my favorites for drumsticks.
    Large BGE, Mini BGE
    Morgantown, PA