Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Making kosher dill pickles and zucchini

Getting behind on pickling this year. The garden is producing well, but time is limited with the our three month old girl. Got seven quarts done tonight. They look great. Sampling in four weeks!

Finished product

------------------------------
Thomasville, NC
My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
Instagram
Facebook
My Photography Site

Comments

• bboulier
    bboulier Posts: 558
    Those look great.  You are way ahead of me.  My cucumbers are only about 1/2 inch long.  Garden peas finished up last week and harvested garlic today.
    Weber Kettle, Weber Genesis Silver B, Medium Egg, KJ Classic (Black)
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Nice looking pickles my friend. You should send me a few jars. ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    @tarheelmatt .I hate you - kidding! I grew tomatoes, peppers and a whole bunch of other stuff from seed in a greenhouse that I put up in the spring. They are only just flowering so no fruit yet.
    The herbs, on the other hand, are growing like triffids!
    Those pickles look fantastic.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields