Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Green Egg on Yard Crashers

I'm watch an old episode of Yard Crashers and the home owner has a LBGE.  He is getting a pretty sweet backyard.  Aired 7/8/13.  
XL, WSM, Little Kahuna, Coleman RoadTrip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.

Comments

• 4Runner4Runner Posts: 2,762
    Love that show. Thanks for the BGE heads up.
    Joe - I'm a reformed gasser-holic aka 4Runner Columbia, SC Wonderful BGE Resource Site: http://www.nakedwhiz.com/ceramicfaq.htm and http://www.nibblemethis.com/  and http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com/2006/02/recipes.html
    What am I drinking now?   Woodford....neat
  • NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 14,718
    @Ladeback69‌ What network is this aired on?
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Ladeback69Ladeback69 Posts: 3,864
    Did network. They don't talk about it but show it in the grilling island next to a new gasser. They also give them a bar area with 2 outdoor TV'S and a suspended trampoline bed.

Kansas City, Mo.
  • sstripes96sstripes96 Posts: 148
    DIY Network. I saw that show tonight. I made the wife rewind it so I could get a second look.

Bud
    Large BGE
    Lawrenceville, GA
  • nick_banichnick_banich Posts: 110
    Favorite show on DIY
    -Large BGE since 6-13
    -Indianapolis, IN

I am watching another episode of Yard Crashers on DIY Network and thus time they gave the home owners a BGE and built a table with two pieces of a tree with live edges. The shelf and top are about 3" thick. Looks cool. It aired yesterday 8/18/14.

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Grillin_beersGrillin_beers Posts: 1,106
    I remember that episode. I would have told them not to waste money on a new gasser and then tried to get a small egg to go with my large.
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • RiverDocRiverDoc Posts: 572
    I saw an episode of Decked Out on DIY where they built a huge deck and surprised the homeowners with a new XL in a corner/island. They didn't spend a lot of time talking about it but it was still cool.
    -Todd
    Franklin N.C. LBGE and a SBGE
    I like the live edge top and shelf and went pricing them. Boy are they ever expensive. I can't build anything right now anyway. No money and still recovering from hip surgery. Maybe in a month or so. The funny thing is they called the BGE a smoker, but it is more then a just smoker and we all know that.

Kansas City, Mo.
  • BotchBotch Posts: 4,497
    That damn show cost me a lot more money than this forum ever has.  Guess that's one good thing about dropping cable last year.  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.