Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Spaghetti with Italian Sausage

In the end, we are always thinking of the leftovers.  I know it isn't the Italian way, but we like the noodles to absorb the sauce.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

Comments

• NPHuskerFLNPHuskerFL Posts: 16,839
    Yes Sir! That's good eats right there! Nice.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • jmarbs21jmarbs21 Posts: 129
    Man that looks great!
    Durham, NC
  • SGHSGH Posts: 23,996
    @Doc_Eggerton‌
    Awesome! The American version of spaghetti is better than Italian. You did right!! =D>

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,445
    Looks pretty good from here :)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,644
    Nice man
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• HDumptyEsqHDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Molto bene, y'all. That looks wonderful.

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• jhl192jhl192 Posts: 1,006
    @Doc_Eggerton‌ what internal temp do you take your Italian sausage off the grill? I was making sausage, peppers and onion on a roll last night and realized I usually cook to sight. I pulled them at 200 but I think. I could go lower, like 175?
    XL BGE; Medium BGE; L BGE 
  • johnmitchelljohnmitchell Posts: 4,596
    That looks exactly what I need today..Awesome cook and plated pic.Yum Yum..
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 5,148
    Sausages are a meal where I don't monitor the temp.  If they look done, and our leaking clear fat they are done.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys