Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Fathers Day

Options
Tjcoley
Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
To all the Dad's out there, Happy Fathers Day. I'll be cooking some Prime CAB Filets for dinner.

Comments

• sumoconnell
    sumoconnell Posts: 1,932
    Options
    I'm doing a brisket. And it ain't gonna to cook itself! Fire is started, planning for a midnight start. Should I kick the old thread?

Happy father's day!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @Tjcoley‌
    Thank you brother. And Happy Fathers Day to you as well and to all who read this. Being a Father and Grandfather has been both a honor and privledge to me. I hope that I didn't disappoint or let down my children or grandchildren in anyway in our time together.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options

Thanks TJ!  Happy Father's Day to you and all the other Dads and Grandads here.  I include the Granddads because we adopted an older couple as Grandma & Grandpa for our girls.  They don't have grandkids of their own so now they do and they get so excited about Mother's Day & Father's Day!

I'm keeping it simple and putting on a couple of butts.  Pulled pork sammies for supper.

Flint, Michigan
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    As one Grandpa to another, have a great one Tj (and all the other Dads on here) - always nice to be "father" in two ways, a regular version and the Grand version, hope to be around to include the Great Grand version!
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!