Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

CL find dont these run in the thousands??

SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 3,382
edited June 2014 in Off Topic
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/for/4513653768.html

Looks like a beast to haul for the buyer, would you bite?

Here is a picture so you dont need to click but there are additional pics showing how to haul..

Seattle, WA

Comments

• GeorgeSGeorgeS Posts: 949
    Man I would be all over that!!
    Bristow Virginia XLBGE One of the best feelings in life is watching other people enjoy the food I cooked!
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 9,669
    Yeah I thought those cost a few grand at least.   I was just looking for pictures and I found one here:

Note that I think that is a "Kamado" brand, not a "Kamodo Kamado".  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 23,984
    edited June 2014
    la la la la

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,750
    That looks like a Richard Johnson grill. RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!
    edited June 2014
    never mind

• DMWDMW Posts: 10,767
    Yeah, that is not the Komodo Kamado (what you want), it's a Richard Johnson Kamado. As @Eggcelsior mentioned, run away.

My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - Gasser - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,750
    @nolaegghead different grill. Komodo Kamado is Dennis Linkletter - best kamado made.

Richard Johnson is a douche that is the personification of a Steve Miller Band song.

@nolaegghead different grill. Komodo Kamado is Dennis Linkletter - best kamado made. Richard Johnson is a douche that is the personification of a Steve Miller Band song.
    Ahhhhhh.....

• SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 3,382
    Learn.something new huh....wonder if the buyer knows or if he tinks he is getting the "other" brand.
    Seattle, WA
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 2,035
    Why does the one brand cost so much?
    Boom
  • DMWDMW Posts: 10,767
    @FanofFanboys ;
    The Kamado by Richard Johnson is expensive because they will take your deposit and either never deliver anything, or ship you something that will break down before very long. Oh, and they want your money.

The Komodo Kamado is expensive because it's quality. 

My $0.02

My Facebook Page where I document my cooking
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - Gasser - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE