Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks RRP

Options
Ron,  Thank You for the coupon you gave us at the Peoria Eggfest.  It prompted Larry and I to order the Smokeware caps for our Eggs. It is a well made and attractive product.  I did a single order for four of the caps and ran into some issues on the website but Matt got back to me and we got everything sorted out so they are on the way.  He even extended the slightly better Father's Day discount to us.  Seeing yours on Rich's Large that you were cooking on was what got us talking on the ride home and make the decision to purchase.  Again, Thank You from Larry and I.
David
A poor widows son.
See der Rabbits, Iowa

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    You are welcome - glad that Matt stepped up to sweeten the deal! He had my coupons printed before that FD thing was announced.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • dtprkr
    dtprkr Posts: 4
    Options
    It still hurts me to know that I missed the Peoria eggfest this year. I would have loved to see the caps in person..as well as get the coupon!
  • bettysnephew
    bettysnephew Posts: 1,188
    Options
    @dtprkr The caps are great.  My pal that went along and I both worked as industrial maintenance mechanics in the packaged food sector so have seen a lot of stainless steel over the years.  The caps are well made and seem like they will be a good addition to our Eggs. 
    The coupon is not needed right now as they are running a Father's Day special of 17% off with the word DAD in the coupon box. I would place an order soon to take advantage of the discount.  I had an issue with compatibility between my computer and the order form.  Matt (owner?) returned my call and we got everything straightened out with my caps on the way today.   Great customer service and nice guys to deal with.
    Sorry you missed Peoria hopefully next year. Hope to see you there as Larry and I will be going back.
    A poor widows son.
    See der Rabbits, Iowa
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    I'll echo this @RRP‌ had my gasket in the mail before payment, here in 2 days.

Thanks!
    Seattle, WA
  • dtprkr
    dtprkr Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the eggs up on the "dad" code
  • llrickman
    llrickman Posts: 654
    Options
    SkinnyV said:
    I'll echo this @RRP‌ had my gasket in the mail before payment, here in 2 days. Thanks!
    Me TO!!!!!!
    He shipped my gasket yesterday before payment  Thank you so much
    2 LBGE
    Digi Q
    green Thermapen
    AR

Albuquerque, NM