Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Party Time

DMW
DMW Posts: 13,832
Here's what it was and what it is when done. Commentary might follow, but probably not. Those beef chuck ribs were like brisket on a stick. Put them on at 9 and pulled them off around 4:30.

Friends are here and I'm not drinking water. Been busy all day.

Enjoy everyone.

Oh, cooked a steak and hot dog for lunch.

If you haven't done @Mickey‌ coffee rub on ribs, do it.

Looks like pics hung up, will continue in followup post.
imageimageimageimageimageimageimage
They/Them
Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Where are you and can I be there by dinner? 8->
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• RaleighGuy
    RaleighGuy Posts: 207
    Wow! What a nice assortment of goodies! Looks like Memorial Day weekend is in full effect.

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Baaadamn looks like an awesome meal for everyone involved!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Griff2w2
    Griff2w2 Posts: 53
    Im assuming those dipsticks weren't used in a car before the shrimp! Looks awesome
  • DMW
    Not done yet.

Bread wasn't done in the egg...

And SWMBO made the cheese cake things, no idea how they happened.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Busy day for sure. It all looks great. Can you tell us about the berry topped things?
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @DMW‌
    Sir I use to look up to Myron Mixon and Harry Soo. You have now been added to that list. You are the man my friend. As always impressive to say the least. Hope you and your family had a safe and happy holiday. Again excellent job brother.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• DMW
    @berndcrisp Will get details and post tomorrow, SMWBO was responsible for those and they involved no cooking, mix something up and put in the fridge.

@SGH I am not worthy to be mentioned along with those. But I will take that as a compliment.

No egging tomorrow, heading out on the water with some friends. I hear there will be a Weber Smokey Joe for dogs and burgers, will bring my Thermapaen to make sure everything is safe and no more. :)
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    WOW!!!You throw down in style :) Bravo!!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DMW
    Oh, and these were the mushrooms:

Try these if you like mushrooms and pickled anything. I did a 1/2 batch because I didn't know if I would like pickled mushrooms. Next time I will do a double batch.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    @DMW‌
    You are more than worthy my friend . Enjoy your time on the water with your friends and family and everyone stay safe.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    Absolutely Awesome...What a fantastic spread..You da man...
    :-c
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....