Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - To my neighbor

Options

I can hear your XLBGE crying in your garage each and every time that you are using that other grill.  I promise you that if you leave it outside for me, I will come get it and will give it a good home where it gets the love it deserves.

Jen

Lakeville, MN

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    =)) And FWIW beautiful pic of you & your Dobie ^~^
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • JenGang
    JenGang Posts: 91
    Options
    Thank you.  We now have 3 dobies. Never wanted big dogs (that was the hubby's decision) but they seem to be like potato chips and you can't have just one.  :)

Jen

Lakeville, MN

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited May 2014
    Options
    JenGang said:

Thank you.  We now have 3 dobies. Never wanted big dogs (that was the hubby's decision) but they seem to be like potato chips and you can't have just one.  :)

Many moons ago I had a Blue female (Darien)and a Warlock male (Damien) they were the first working breed I trained. Then shortly thereafter started working Malinois that was 22+yrs ago. My Dobies were good workers and family pooches. :-)

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Ah, Dobies are mid size dogs. Beautiful, but still mid size dogs. One pound to 10 pounds are rated as cats, 11 to 49 pounds are small, 50 to 125 pounds are medium size, anything over 125 pounds are large dogs.... 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • JenGang
    JenGang Posts: 91
    Options
    LOL, we have a  10 lb. min pin in addition to the dobes.  Compared to her, they are huge.  And they all think they are lap dogs. 

Jen

Lakeville, MN