Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Grilled Cheese

terry_b
terry_b Posts: 68
edited May 2014 in EggHead Forum
This video was on the most popular list on YouTube yesterday, thought I'd share here:

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited May 2014
    I saw that yesterday as well.  It is good to see AB is still making vids.  

Honestly I was a little disappointed because he makes a big deal of how he was going to actually grill the cheese, but then he doesn't.  He grills the bread, then just melts the cheese on a fashioned "griddle".  I thought he would do something like this:

(Someone posted this the other day and it looked really good).  

Also hist method just seemed like too much trouble.  I would rather just use a griddle on the egg and make a grilled cheese the normal way.  

I do really like the use of sharp cheddar an Gruyere.  Add shitake mushrooms and you got a fancy pants grown up grilled (griddled- whatever)  cheese.  Also like the tip of wrapping in foil at the end.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.