Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I guess it was time for her to go!

After getting the new workbench there was no more room on the patio for the old girl.  She didn't even last 2 minutes outside before another man came and got her.  

I remember the first time I took her out of the box...Good By Old Girl!

I have a very hard time engaging in passive relaxation. Twitter.Instagram.
Dallas, TX

Comments

• SGHSGH Posts: 24,011
    All good things must end my friend. Just hold on to the good times that y'all had and keep moving forward my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,917
    I cooked a lot of good food on my Weber over the years. My step-son got mine when I bought my egg and enjoys cooking on it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • JenGangJenGang Posts: 91

My poor Weber is used as a storage unit for the egg.  I really should give it to someone that can use and love it.  :)

Jen

Lakeville, MN

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 8,306
    Great cooking tool, too bad you had a space issue. Hopefully, she will be feeding and making another family happy for years to come before she rusts away. 

Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 2,633
    Those are still classics. Would love to have another
    Greensboro, NC
  • TheShaytoonTheShaytoon Posts: 420
    I was just told that I had actually given that to the Wifey as a birthday present when we first started Dating...it was the first birthday present she got from me.

And I just sold it for a $1.  She is the one that told me to get rid of it....

See, there really was no more room....image

Dallas, TX

• HendersonTRKingHendersonTRKing Posts: 1,155
    I'd have thought you'd have to give someone more than $1 to take it.  

Kidding.  Have my own 10 y/o Weber at our beach house.  Now that I've learned a few tricks from egging, I'm going to switch from briquettes to lump when I get down there this summer.  Looking forward to stepping up the Weber experience a couple notches.
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • BotchBotch Posts: 6,185
    "... or best offer" ?!?!?!   :))

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,872
    I probably would have gotten rid of the gasser to make room for the weber.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • TheShaytoonTheShaytoon Posts: 420
    The gasser has its place.  I can make some pretty good meat on that thing...this is last night.

Dallas, TX