Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

GA. eggfest next weekend

Time is getting close :) 
7 days!!
What time do the gates open next Sat AM.?
Jefferson .GA.  
Been egging since 1985 on a medium egg
·

Comments

• egretegret Posts: 4,031
    9:00 AM for the tasters.................
    ·
  • laserdoc85laserdoc85 Posts: 571
    ok see you guys next Sat. Driving up from Gainsville
    Jefferson .GA.  
    ·
  • flynnbobflynnbob Posts: 600
    Wish I could be there.  Doing Pulled Pork and Chicken on the Egg for my daughter's graduation party then heading on vacation to Europe for 2 weeks - Time to let someone else cook for me!
    Milton, GA.
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 531
    egret said:
    9:00 AM for the tasters.................6-00 am for cooks!!!!!     Come and enjoy a great time,, there will be plenty of food and fun!!!!!

·
  • laserdoc85laserdoc85 Posts: 571
    Figure we would hit the road at 7:30
    Jefferson .GA.  
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,302
    We will be there for our first time. Plan on scoping it out to cook next year. We will probably be helping out a few of our Texas Eggheads. Or just hang out. Should be a great time.

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·