Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sous Vide promo code info for you

Hey Everyone,

I ordered a Sous Vide last week so I thought using a promo code that I found on this site for 199.00 (they retail for 329.00) and 5 days later I had not received it so I went on line on found out that my order which I did on line via my cell phone never went through, Sooo I called http://www.sousvidesupreme.com/Shop_Online/Water_Ovens/Department.aspx?DeptID=34&&&utm_content=Dennis.Kaufman@asurion.com&utm_medium=tailoredmail&utm_term=SHOP+NOW+%26gt%3b&utm_source=An+exclusive+offer+you+will+want+to+share! and they gave me a new promo code and took my order over the phone the code is DEMI4SMU and should be good through May 13.

I hope this helps anyone interested that missed the sale.

Chuck King

Dimondale Michigan

www.chuckkingcomedy.com

Dimondale, Michigan XL BGE