Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggcellent Monday Morning Breakfast

Options
Being a Stay at Home Dad allowed me to use my LBGE for a Monday morning breakfast because it wasn't raining or snowing and temps in the 40's.  Using the lid to my DO, I use it for pancakes and another CI skillet for scrambled eggs.  Both my girls (age 4 and age 2) love our BGE and pancakes.  It is a fun little thing that we get to do from time to time.  And my 4 yr old likes to use fruit and create funny faces.
Lakeville, MN - LBGE (August 2013)

Comments

• DaveM
    DaveM Posts: 100
    Options
    Who doesn't like a smiley faced pancake!  Awesome idea.  Glad your girls enjoyed.

I'm sure the eggs absorbed some of the flavor, too.  If you had added some chorizo and peppers, you could celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
    --Dave from Leesburg, VA BGE XL, Viking 42", Firepit with $16 grill
  • SenorHuevo
    SenorHuevo Posts: 40
    Options
    Super cool.  Breakfast on the egg is awesome!

Try out breakfast tacos sometime -- cook bacon in a skillet, remove bacon and cook beans in the grease, eggs with pico de gallo and cheese, toast up some tortillas -- wrap and enjoy.
    I will never cook inside again.